The Virtual Runs have provided funds for numerous non-profit groups, including Girl Scouts (local chapters), Rainbow Girls, John Hopkins Magnet Enrichment Program, Tutterow Stars Dance Team, Largo High Girls Cross Country Team, USFSP Club TRiO S4, Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida, Calvary Chapel Running Team, U of South Florida All-Stars, Operation SNIP, and Black Girls Run, to name a few.
Our Virtual Runs have also helped raise money for:
- Support Our Marines, Inc., founded by one of our loyal athletes, Dianne Villano, to support troops in the most remote locations.
- Partners For Life Foundation, created by Lorraine Yaslowitz to support families who lose loved ones to senseless acts of violence in memory of her husband Jeff, a K9 police officer in St. Petersburg, FL, lost in the line of duty in 2011.
Here is how our Virtual Runs work:
Our virtual runs are staged entirely on the honor system. By registering, we assume you will complete the mileage required. We will send you an official finisher medal from the event you registered for. Your bib will also be included. These are beautiful, custom-made medals, along with a custom ribbon.
1) You can complete your mileage in one run or split it up – your choice.
2) Your medal, T-shirt, and bib will be mailed shortly after the on-site race.
3) Please share your results, experience, and photos by tagging us at #FloridaRoadRaces. Your results will NOT be recorded as official results, nor will you be eligible for age group awards or rankings. It is unnecessary to send us emails to report results, but you are certainly welcome to share your comments on social media.
Register Here for Virtual Races:
|Virtual Fort De Soto 15K/10K/5K
|Virtual Halloween Half/10K/5K
|Virtual Holiday Half/10K
|Virtual St. Pete Distance Classic
|Virtual Shamrock Half/10K/5K||Virtual Series (All Races)|