Registration for the St. Petersburg Distance Classic is available online, at packet pickups, or on race weekend.
Your Registration Includes:
• Custom medal for ALL finishers in our Marathon, Half Marathon, lOK, and 5K
• Colorful high-quality tech shirts in gender-specific sizes
• Deep discounts on registration fees for early entrants
• Our “No Worries Guarantee” refund policy
• Accurately measured, USATF-certified courses
• Extremely safe courses with traffic control, including cones and police
• Pacers for the marathon and halfathon
• Aid stations stocked with Gatorade, water, and friendly volunteers. Fresh Florida oranges at various aid stations are available
• Overall, Master, Grand Master & Age Group Awards
• Regular e-mails, providing updated information
• Race week packet pick-up
• Opportunity to pick up bib numbers on race day
• Finish-line celebration in beautiful North Shore Park
• Freshly prepared homemade pasta and meatballs, vegetarian option
• An assortment of fruits, bagels, and pastries
• Ice-cold beer, chocolate milk, sodas, and water
• Live entertainment
No Worries Guarantee
We love our community of runners and walkers. We love creating memorable race experiences for everyone. We offer a few options if you can not race with us for some reason.
We offer our “No Worries Guarantee” to all current and future registrants for any Florida Road Race. If Florida Road Races cancels a race for any reason, we guarantee the choice of the following:
- You may choose to transfer your race credit to any future Florida Road Race. This credit will never expire.
- You may switch to the virtual option for the canceled race AND receive a 25% discount on any future Florida Road Race.
- Our “No Questions Asked” Refund Policy can be purchased for $9.95 per person during registration. If you choose this option, your registration fees will be refunded (minus processing fees) if you should cancel up to 24 hours before race day.
All requests must be emailed to [email protected]
Get Cash Back!
- Sign up for a Florida Road Race
- Once your registration is complete, you will receive a unique referral link to share with your friends and family or post on social media
- Get 5 FRIENDS to sign up using your unique referral link and you will automatically receive a refund of $20.00. Awesome!
- Get 5 MORE FRIENDS (10 TOTAL) to sign up using your unique referral link and you will receive A $20 VISA GIFT CARD. Fantastic! *
- DON’T STOP THERE! Cash back rewards JUST KEEP COMING, so make sure to KEEP SHARING after you reach 10 referrals.
- For each additional 10 friends that sign up using your link, you will receive A $50 VISA GIFT CARD *
Gift cards are sent to qualifying recipients the week after the race
USATF Sanctioned; No Strollers or Dogs Allowed
All our races are sanctioned and insured through USATF for runners, joggers, and walkers ONLY. Runners and walkers are NOT permitted to bring dogs, strollers, skateboards, or bicycles during our races. Athletes should be aware that recreational trails used for a part of our courses are open to the public, and athletes should use EXTREME CAUTION at all times.
We’re located in the beautiful Tampa Bay area, with races in St. Petersburg, Fort DeSoto Park, and Madeira Beach to Largo.
“…one of the best races that I have ever participated in. The event itself was very well-organized, the turn-out was amazing, and the course was beautiful. I loved running by the water. The announcer did a fabulous job cheering everyone on as they crossed the finish line. The food and beverages provided were greatly appreciated! Thank you for making this one of my best races ever. I will definitely be running in it again next year. ”
– Megan Infantino, Riverview, FL
Our 2022-23 Season
Fort De Soto Distance Classic
15K, 10K, 5K & Virtual
Sunday, September 25, 2022
Fort De Soto Park
Downtown St. Pete