Your Registration Includes:
• Custom medal for ALL finishers in our Marathon, Half Marathon, lOK, and 5K
• Colorful high-quality tech shirts in gender-specific sizes
• Deep discounts on registration fees for early entrants
• A fair refund policy for early entrants
• Accurately measured, USATF certified courses
• Extremely safe courses with substantial traffic control including cones and police
• Pacers for the marathon and halfathon
• Aid stations stocked with Gatorade, water, and friendly volunteers. Fresh Florida oranges at various aid stations available
• Overall, Master, Grand Master & Age Group Awards
• Regular e-mails, providing updated information
• Race week packet pick-up
• Opportunity to pick up bib numbers on race day
• Finish-line celebration in beautiful North Shore Park
• Freshly prepared homemade pasta and meatballs, vegetarian option
• An assortment of fruits, bagels, and pastries
• Ice-cold beer, chocolate milk, sodas and water
• Live entertainment
Early entrants who register by November 12, 2022 are eligible for refunds of entry fees or may defer to another upcoming race (please see our schedule of races). To receive a refund, transfer or credit, you must register by November 12, 2022 for the St. Petersburg Distance Classic and notify the race director by e-mail (not Facebook) at least 3 weeks before the race or by January 22, 2022. This date is when we order your bib and start preparing your packet for delivery by mail.
There are no refunds for cancellations due to an Act of God, such as severe weather, fires, floods or COVID. Refunds, deferrals, or transfers are NOT available if you fail to show up for the race.
Refunds do not include processing fees charged by Active.com.
If our race permit is withdrawn due to COVID-19 and this race is cancelled, you may defer your entry to the following year.
Should our entry fees increase, you will be locked in at the price you already paid. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS if the race is cancelled due to COVID, as this is out of our control.
THERE ARE NO TRANSFERS OF BIBS TO OTHER ATHLETES. A runner participating under someone else’s name will NOT be covered by USATF insurance if there should be an accident and will be disqualified if caught.
USATF Sanctioned; No Strollers or Dogs Allowed
All our races are sanctioned and insured through USATF for runners, joggers, and walkers ONLY. Runners and walkers are NOT permitted to bring dogs, strollers, skateboards, or bicycles during our races. Athletes should be aware that recreational trails used for a part of our courses are open to the public and athletes should use EXTREME CAUTION at all times.
Please include your e-mail address so we can forward race updates to you. E-mail is our primary source of communication with our athletes.
Canadians may register online or by printing the entry form above, with check payable in U.S. Dollars. All other international participants MUST register online after using a major credit card. International participants requiring invitations to secure visas must request letter by September 1. You must include in your request your full mailing address as well as the address of the U.S. Consulate in your area. Letters of invitation will be sent by mail only.
We’re located in the beautiful Tampa Bay area, with races in St. Petersburg, Fort DeSoto Park, and Madeira Beach to Largo.
“…one of the best races that I have ever participated in. The event itself was very well-organized, the turn-out was amazing, and the course was beautiful. I loved running by the water. The announcer did a fabulous job cheering everyone on as they crossed the finish line. The food and beverages provided were greatly appreciated! Thank you for making this one of my best races ever. I will definitely be running in it again next year. “
– Megan Infantino, Riverview, FL
Our 2022-23 Season
Fort De Soto Distance Classic
15K, 10K, 5K & Virtual
Sunday, September 25, 2022
Fort De Soto Park
Downtown St. Pete